Wednesday, April 18, 2007

More Debt???

Sure, why not - In the past week, I have as I said interviewed for a grad ass, and much to my surprise been offered a position as an Intramural Coordinator however it isn't actually through UW La Crosse. It is in the sense that by doing this I will get help paying for school and get offered health insurance, but it is actually in coordination with Viterbo and Western Technical College. It is a 15 hour a week assistantship and it starts Aug. 20th which will give me just about a week to find housing and get settled in La Crosse before it starts. At lease School doesn't start until Sept. 4th. So, after much hmming and haahing and worrying about what to do with my life it has once again....drum roll please....worked out as it somehow always manages to do...

No comments: