Tuesday, April 10, 2007

So Far So Good

Well I haven't flunked out yet...2 days of water skills are done, and now I have two days of strictly classroom work before I take the actually tests...My Brother came to visit this week, and although we had some of the crappiest weather we've had in the last month, we still had a good time - we spent most of it in Denver as Camp lacks things to do when the weather is crappy. WE ended up going out on Sat., going to Ali's aunt and uncles Easter dinner and to a movie on Sunday, and then to New Belgium Brewery and a Lakers Nuggets game on Monday, so it was pretty fun and packed full of things to do. He leaves today and seems to be ready to get home and sleep in his own bed.

Yesterday I got a call from a representative from Wisconsin's Technical College regarding my assistantship - apparently they have an intramural coordinator position open and wanted to interview me. I told her that today would be good for an interview...Had the interview this morning, and I kind of regret saying I could do the interview so soon, because it has been a long time since I have had to actually interview for a position, and lets just say I was not at my best....to be honest I feel like it was one of my worst performances interview wise that I have had...she said that she has one more person to interview and that she would let me know by the end of the week....If you look at the position requirements, I feel like I am definitely qualified for the position and it seems like it would be easy, based on my past experiences, but she didn't really ask a whole bunch about my work history - it seemed like she just got some common interview questions off the web and picked 3-4 of them to ask me....it was kinda weird, but we will see how everything turns out...until then.

No comments: