Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Self sufficient


my stitches have been removed and I can once again use my right hand/finger....Finally.....life has been good lately beautiful weather means i am starting to get a little tan - without the help of a spring break - so that's pretty cool - work has been the same ol shit different day - I'm looking forward to trips starting up this summer so I can get out and see new places - as always I am starting to get a little stir crazy - still much better than what it was when i was stuck in good ol EC - but just looking to get out and do some cool stuff....Speaking of cool stuff today, as my food supply is running low - i decided I would try my hand at catching my own dinner - as luck would have it I was able to catch two pretty good size trout in the lake we have up here and fried'm up for a pretty damn good meal if i do say so myself - I haven't cleaned a fish in ages so that pretty much consisted of cutting the head off and ripping the meat of the skin with my bare hands, so that was a little awkward, but it worked, so that felt pretty good....Josh flies in on Thursday, so i am looking forward to that - however there may be one hick-up my boss despite knowing that josh was going to be here- signed me and dave up for a bunch of trainings in April and as luck would have it - one of the lifeguard trainings lands on the day that his flight leaves - I'm going to have to tell Mitch tomorrow that I cannot do that training - i'm guessing that is not going to go over too well....ahh well what can ya do...

No comments: