Monday, January 29, 2007

Plays Well With others

This past weekend was great. I got to get out of camp from Friday-Sunday see some good people and have a good time. On Friday Miguel, Teresa, Vanessa, Sarah and I all met up at Teresa's house and cooked a wonderful feast of dirt cake, rice crispy treats, bean dip, and smoothies as an after dinner snack. It was delicous. From there I went over to Miguel's place to hang out for the rest of the weekend. Miguel is just recently engaged, and asked me to be a groomsman...should be a great time. It was nice to be able to go over to Miguels, not only to see him and hang out, but also because I was able to bring Boomer with me, and did not have to worry about him all weekend.

Boomer loved it, he got to play with two other dogs the whole weekend and got good and worn out. Not nearly as worn out as Miguels sister's dogs did though. The one dog Boomer got along with most (Buddy) I think was happy to see him go. Buddy was all about playing for the first hour or two, but I don't think he realized that Boomer wasn't going to quit until he could go no longer. After about 2-3 hours of franitcally runnign around the sofa and play fighting, Buddy was doing all he could to hide from Boomer, but Boomer always managed to find him and harass him. It was good though, they all slept well that night.

Now I get to look forward to my first full paycheck on Friday...that will be nice.

No comments: